Sunday, July 15, 2007



I have now finished the metal work which was done over a week. I had some help from my Dad to begin with, but the rest was done by myself. It was quite straight forward. It was nice doing somthing that was building rather than digging. I have now also finished the boarding up of the job and am pouring the concrete this Saturday. I have orders 8 cubic metres of concrete, a concrete pump and I will have the help of a local bloke around the corner who is a professoinal concreter. We have also got some red stones to put in to the top of the slab to make a little mosaic pattern.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Minh_Anh_007 said...

Lightweight cement slabs are a product of SAINT-GOBAIN group made in Vietnam. Do Tat Phu Joint Stock Genuine distribution on the market. Refer to Link: Duraflex Cement Sheet

6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home